TUMPH (Tagogese Union for Monitoring Political Health) is an authorised section of Tagpol. Its purpose is to vet political organisations and determine if they are fit to partake in elections. The organisations currently certified by TUMPH are:
- Conservative Tagogese Party
- Independent Tagog
- Party for Moderate Development
- Tagogese Communist Party
File Applications HereEdit
- Tagogese Communist Party (TCP)
- Although the views on 'workers' and the 'far-left' are concerning, overall it seems like an excellent organisation. Therefore, the application is granted. :P --Semyon 10:44, September 25, 2015 (UTC)
Things to doEdit
- Assassinate Vincent Ndengu. Done.
- Crush the Resistance. Done.
- All members of Shadow Parliament to labour camps. Done.
- Make alliance with DPRK. Under discussion.
- Capture, torture, and execute Hendricks Ntaba. Proposed.
- Alternative if the above is judged impossible: Assassinate Hendricks Ntaba. Proposed.
- Punish the Brunanter government for their coup against the rightful leaders of Tagog. Proposed.
- Investigate the Party for Moderate Development for collaborationism with the coup leaders. Proposed.
- Torture the disloyal more than usual. Proposed.